Re:INTC->Head and Shoulders?

> re: Tom DeMark's Sequential, gave a BUY signal on INTC on 12/10. For
> the more conservative trader, now awaiting a trend reversal signal to
> confirm the BUY signal. This will occur if the closing price moves
> higher for several days in the near term. Also there appears to be a
> strong base in the 69 - 70 price range. On any purchase place tight
> mental protective stops for a break below 68. Personnaly I've been
> buying INTC in the 71 -73 range for a trade to at
> least 82.

My investment counselor Manhattan Corp of Denver, Colorado got me into
INTC at about 76.25. True to form from previous advices the stock went
down about 10%+. I was out of the country and when I got back it was
near 69 and some change. Put in a stop at 68.25.They hit UsAir(U - in at
47.375/out at 55.0625) and Alaska Air(ALK-in at 31.3125 out at 36.5265)
at a good price and made a profit on it, but they also got me into
Walmart (WMT-at 40.0625). Seems like every entry they've gotten me into
this year drops 10-15% before it goes up.
The biggie so far was Netscape (NSCP) in at 37.75 and still in at
@26.00....wish _I_ had put the stop in...they predicted it would go to
47.00 and told me to hang on at 42.00 for their forecast rise.

Am I nuts or what !!!! A fax goes out today to absolve them of all
further trading responsibilities...
Question: Do I 'hang on' to NSCP now or blow it off ? Same with Walmart
? All answers are without responsibility to the giver for any losses.
WJW

Thanks !

Wayne Walusiak