Need Gann swing chart indicator in MS 6.5

Could anybody helping me with a Gann 3 day swing chart indicator for
Metastock 6.5 , I am reading on Gann these days and would like to have
a formula for creating  Gann charts in Metastock, I have tried to look
into the formula language, with the purpose of making one myself, but
as I am not very good with these things, I gave it up.

The formula for Gann 3 day swing chart is as follows, the swing
direction changes when :

1. The swing is up and there are 3 consecutives lower lows with the
close of the last bar lower than the close of the previous bar and the
close of the last bar lower than the medium (HI+Low)/2 of the same
bar.

2. The swing is down and there are 3 consecutives higher highs with
the close of the last bar higher than the close of the previous bar
and the close of the last bar higher than the medium (HI+Low)/2 of the
same bar.

If anybody have this formula, or maybe could help me in creating one,
this would be very helpful

Thanks,

Hans Tore Liland
htlx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx