Invitation - Online Investor Expo in Las Vegas

Dear Trader,

Coast Investment Software invites you and a guest to
attend the 2nd Annual Online Investor Expo for FREE.
The Online Investor Expo will be held, as planned,
November 15-18, 2001 at the Bally's Resort in
Las Vegas, Nevada.

Join me and 30 other trading superstars, world
renowned market analysts and over 150 exhibitors
for four information-packed days of trading
education and advice. Learn the latest as well
as tried and tested techniques for profiting in
all markets, even under conditions as extreme as
those following the September 11th tragedies.
Delve deep into specialized areas in half and
full-day intensive workshops and a special 2-day
Technical Analysis Masters' Symposium. First-class
speakers including Joe DiNapoli, Linda Raschke,
Mark Cook, Larry Williams, Martin Pring, John Murphy,
Tom DeMark, and many more, will be on hand to
provide you with valuable investment strategies,
tools and advice that will help you survive and
prosper, even in markets that have been so newly
redefined.

The 2nd Online Investor Expo will be an important
event for traders. Get the latest updates on what's
going on in the markets, and let some of the very
best people in the business answer your questions
about how to trade these markets with confidence
and success. Register online at
http://www.onlineinvestorexpo.com
or call 800/970-4355.  Don't forget to mention
code 000937 to ensure your FREE admission to this event.

Sincerely,
Joe DiNapoli

PS. This message is ONLY being sent to traders who have
joined our email list or requested information from
our web pages in the past. We NEVER spam, we hate SPAM!
Reply with a subject of REMOVE to be deleted from our
email lists. We do not make our member's addresses
available to anyone.