Free Conference Passes

Attend a Great Conference in California
Compliments of Joe DiNapoli and Coast Investment Software

Dear DiNapoli Trader:

Royal MoneyExpo
DoubleTree Hotel and Conference Center
Saturday and Sunday, September 22-23, 2001
Monterey/Carmel by the Sea, California

For a complete program and to register, go to:
http://www.money-expo.com/attendee_registration_form.htm

When you register, use this code for your two complimentary
admissions: "Coast Investment Software"

When you do, you will receive two gold passes valued at $99.00 each.

Attending the Royal MoneyExpo is a great way to take control of
your trading. You'll see ways to increase your trading
profits. You'll learn from world-renowned Wall Street gurus as
they share profitable trading strategies and investment secrets.
You'll have nearly 65 booths to visit and 70 workshops to choose
from. And you'll be able to network and glean ideas from affluent
investors and investment industry professionals.

When you attend, be sure to go to my seminar titled
"Supercharge your trading using advanced Fibonacci techniques"
at 6:45am and 5pm on Saturday Sept 22nd.
Suitable for Day and Position trading)

Don't miss this chance to boost your knowledge and claim your
$198.00 free-admission value.

Do it today while you're thinking about it, register free at:
http://www.money-expo.com/attendee_registration_form.htm

Sincerely,
Joe, Neal and Pat.
Best wishes,
Neal, Pat & Joe.

PS. This message is ONLY being sent to traders who have
joined our email list or requested information from
our web pages in the past. We NEVER spam, we hate SPAM!
Reply with a subject of REMOVE to be deleted from our
email lists. We do not make our member's addresses
available to anyone.