  To: <A title=dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 2:31
AM
  Subject: RE: [dlevels] comp

  Not
  yet am still primarirly shorting, why are you calling a bottom? I think we may
  be close.

    <FONT face="Times New Roman"
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Max Vogt, Ph.D.
    [mailto:maxtrout@xxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 5:13
    AMTo: <A
    href="mailto:dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    [dlevels] comp
    Anybody eager to trade the long
    side?To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
    to:dlevels-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of
    Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  to:dlevels-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use of
  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A