Re: [dlevels] digl

Hi Max,

I'll give it a go.  Looks like only 7 bars
going up, and only three of those look thrusty enough for Neal (I'm
assuming).  The lateral distance between the two tops doesn't look *too*
bad, as compared to the height of the "thrust".  Whether the heights of the
two tops is close enough, who knows?  I've seen plenty of DRPOLAL's
with similar differences in height that acted like DRPO's.  I couldn't tell
you what percentage that look like that fail or what percentage make the OP vs.
those that make the XOP.  I also don't know the percentages for the perfect
DRPO.  Seems odd.

As to "failureness", my understanding of
the point of failure suggests that it has already
failed.  See attached chart.  If it one concluded that
since it was so close to not being a failure that it shouldn't
be considered a failure, then one would note that the OP of the DRPOLAL has
been reached.  I believe that would preclude a failure being defined
at this point.

I guess the next to last bar might be considered a
RRT somewhere in suburbia.

At least that's how this one looks to me, based on
all the scoldings I've received in the past from Neal.

Kevin

Looking at this for a DRPO Failure play.
Anyone have comments?
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="mailto:dlevels-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx";>dlevels-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  Do you know the name you want? Enter the domain name below and press GO!  www.