From: Neal Hughes [mailto:neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 2:13 PM
To: dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [dlevels] Ok... Some charts.. Summary.

At 04:38 PM 2/15/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks, Neal.  These were interesting charts that perhaps raised more
>questions, specific to each one.  Were these trades you took?

No! I have to be careful about trades I took or will take.

>These are
>very educational;  however, I guess what would be interesting to me, and
>what I try to do on a post is to put in a chart that I think is setting up
>TODAY or in the next, coming, day for an upcoming trade, to put it out
there
>for discussion and comparison and dialogue before or during the trade,

Yes! That's great.. Also a good way to learn..

>but
>Nasdaq Rules specifically prohibit RetroTrades (darn it).  I can find all
>sorts of neat dlevel trades after the fact.  Recognizing them as they are
>setting up is a different story.

It's not a different story. If you know what you're looking for, it's
not a different story. Look at "past charts" enough, until you know
what it will look like in real-time.

>   I'm certainly not asking you to guide
>trades here; we all have the responsibility to post charts and put
ourselves
>on the line, which I am committed to do myself (snow level permitting).
>What I am asking is that we all put charts up before or during the setups
>and then that perhaps you or others would comment, "no, not enough thrust,"
>"yeah, looks like a DRPO to me," "where exactly is the Confluence you are
>talking about," etc.

I can ask some pertinent questions, but I am not supposed
to approve or disapprove of a trade in real-time.. Unfortunately
our government puts restrictions on me. I'll expound on this
if you need me to.

 >>> The criteria for example for a B & B create very few trades, let

That part is not true, I should know.

>alone a genuine DRPO.  Maybe the idea is to take only very few, highly
>cherry picked trades in this system?  If so, that means far fewer trades
>than I am taking, and probably longer time in the trades.  This is still
the
>question about the degree to which daytrading is compatible with the dlevel
>approach.

There are even more trades intraday!  Somewhat less reliable, but many
of them..

-Neal.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details