[dlevels] Ok... Some charts.. Summary.

I hope you had some fun with those..

It was real easy, ran a scan, didn't even look
for long trades, one hand tied behind my back..
And then I just looked at the first 25 or so stocks
that were on my list.

Some of those are "really nice", some are
"just acceptable" or imperfect..

The markets are full of directional signals. We
only see what we allow ourselves to see. Sometimes
we don't let the market speak to us.

It happens to me too.. Sometimes I try too hard.
When I try very hard to find a trade, I
can't see one. When I'm already in some trades,
new ones just keep popping up when I'm not really
looking.

-Neal.

---
DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -