From: Kevin Bryant [mailto:mntlblok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 7:47 PM
To: dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [dlevels] Wow..

I had been using TC2000 for my scanning, but I've just started trying out
RavenQuote, which works kind of on top of QCharts.  The language is still
simple enough for a non-geek like me, and it has the advantage of being able
to base the scans on any length bar you'd like (intraday), while TC2000 has
been limited to daily bars (as best as I've been able to tell).

Kevin

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/1/_/_/_/982226599/