RE: [dlevels] Wow..

TC2000 is also intraday. You have to set up a different subscription with
them though. I just use it for daily chart scanning.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Bryant [mailto:mntlblok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 7:47 PM
To: dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [dlevels] Wow..

I had been using TC2000 for my scanning, but I've just started trying out
RavenQuote, which works kind of on top of QCharts.  The language is still
simple enough for a non-geek like me, and it has the advantage of being able
to base the scans on any length bar you'd like (intraday), while TC2000 has
been limited to daily bars (as best as I've been able to tell).

Kevin

> I was going to say something similar.  We just dug out of over five feet
of
> snow, no power or phone since Friday morning.  One thing I've been wanting
> to ask you, Neal, is what sort of scanning you do for equities to trade?
> can't remember what all you trade, but I know you do some Nasdaq stocks,
how
> do you find them?  How do others?At any one time there must be many stocks
> out there making neat Dlevels setups.
> Thanks,
> Max
> who says it is great to have lights and electricity and running water
again;
> too easy to take these things for granted!

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/1/_/_/_/982211102/