[dlevels] IWOV

Here's a short term trade I did on IWOV.  Volatile hardly describes this
stock.

Big RRT LAL on hourly chart on morning of 1/23 (earnings released
pre-market, but conference call wasn't till late afternoon).  I started
nibbling around 26 after it appeared that .682 retracement of 1/5-1/17 swing
was holding (see 120 min chart), then backed up the truck when hourly RRT
LAL showed up.  Exited on the OP, but it looks like it will hit the XOP at
38 soon, but way outside of my trading timeframe.  37 is also a .382
resistance retracement on weekly charts.

Phew. Off to Hong Kong for a vacation after that trade.

-Ken

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/1/_/_/_/980846806/