Fwd: [dlevels] DUK D

Hi Kevin!!

I don't have much history on this chart
(started new data files), but it looks
like only about 4 or 5 thrusting bars , 1/03,
1/04, and maybe 9-11.. With consolidation
along the way it looks weak.

Not a B&B. With weak thrust
I would expect a move to .618, very
probable.

If you're looking for how to calculate
the profit on a Railroad, A=low of 1/12/01
B=high of 1/12/01, C=low of 1/16/01

-Neal.

>To: <dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>From: "Kevin Bryant" <mntlblok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>dlevels-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:38:36 -0500
>Subject: [dlevels] DUK D
>
>Assuming the attached chart of DUK represented a Bread and Butter setup, how
>would this one have been handled?  Does the turn after the thrust resemble a
>RRT too much?  Even that variety is expected to garner a .382 retracement,
>as I recall.  The third bar after the 3x3 cross sure looks like an indicator
>that the turn back was to be expected.  Once the high of that bar was taken
>out, how would one manage this trade?
>
>Kevin

---
DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -