[dlevels] detrended oscillator

I just noticed on QCharts that within the MACD preferences box that there is
a check box for "simple moving average (oscillator)".  I've attached a
picture of that preference box and an AAPL daily chart with the oscillator
in the bottom panel.  Can anyone tell me if this looks anything like the
DiNapoli detrended oscillator that goes with this chart?  Varying the number
in the box labeled "smoothing" under "signal line" causes some variation in
the shape.  I've arbitrarily placed the number 10 in it.  Matching the color
of this line with the background can essentially do away with it.  TIA.

Kevin Bryant