  To: <A href="mailto:dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx>dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 10:44
  AM
  Subject: Re: [dlevels] algx

  p.s. I use 5 minute charts, my average time in a
  stock is probably about 1/2 hour up to an occasional overnight hold, so when I
  say I expect a 1 1/2 pt profit, that's within about a half hour or less.
  This is on a $30-40 stock (5 %), so I think that 5% moves in half hour is
  pretty good per hour wages.  I invite comments on this stock.  It's
  not the prettiest dlevel setup I've seen, but I wanted to practice posting and
  putting up some statements for comment and dialogue.
  Max
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    Max Vogt, Ph.D.