Re: [dlevels] Nasdaq

Hi Max,

Jim referred us to SNAGIT capture software early December.
I have been using it and satisfied with the results.
You can download a trial copy from www.techsmith.com

Firstly prepare a Folder named "dlevels charts" on your hard drive

Snagit is quite simple to use:

After downloading the Snagit demo from the website and you have the icon on your screen, open up the
software by D-clicking on the Icon.
Step 1:
     On the Snagit toolbar go to: "Input"  and select  "Region" (other selections enable you to
capture different configurations, you can experiment later)
          Again on the toolbar go to "Output" and select "File"
          Click on the Capture button with the RED dot, this will provide a cursor  (hand with X
hair)
          This will enable you to select any portion of the chart that you want to post, by placing
the cursor on one corner, Clicking and then Dragging              over to the opposite diagonal
corner of the area on the TC2000 chart that you wish to capture

The captured area will come up on  a Window labelled Snagit Capture Review on the display

Step 2:
     On the toolbar select "File"  and "Save As"
          The Save As window will be displayed with the default "Save as type" dropdown menu:
Windows Bitmap (*.bmp)
          Scroll thru the dropdown add select: CompuServe GIF (*.gif)
          Provide a File Name.
          Select Folder: "dlevels charts"
          Save image as a GIF file to a folder on your hard-drive that you have prepared called
"dlevel charts".
          Check that you have named the file so you can retrieve it later.  Exit

Open up your email account and attach the file in the normal manner from where you have previously
stored it in the dlevels charts folder

Before sending the email open the attachment to ensure that it is what you intend to post.

SEND.

Trust this helps,let me know if you need any further assistance.

JdF

                    "Max Vogt,
                    Ph.D."               To:     <dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    <maxtrout@xxx        cc:
                    .net>                Subject:     Re: [dlevels] Nasdaq

                    01/18/01
                    08:15 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    dlevels

Well, of course, wouldn't we all.  If someone will tell me how to post a
chart, I'd be glad to put some of the high-flyer Naz stocks I've been
daytrading with ++ success lately, and even post my entries and exits for
comments, even if Neal makes fun of me, which he will.  I use AT Financial
and TC2000 for my charting.  How do I mail them to dlevels?  Seems odd I'm
making a good living trading mostly tech stocks and can't figure out this
simple detail, no?

Max