[dlevels] EUR USD

Hi Neale,
I have been trading the Euro for abt a year with
varying degrees of success, however the results have been improving over the
latter months with the use of Fibonacci as an entry point on generally .618
retracements.

Currently it would appear from a fibonacci
viewpoint that there is the possibility of a retracement to .9150 if the current
down-trend breaches the 382 of the B-D leg  at around 9330, on the attached
chart.

At .9150 there is what appears to be Confluence of
the .618 of the B-D leg and the .382 of the A-D leg, indicating a Buying
opportunity.

As I have been struggling to integrate the Di
Napoli concepts into my limited Fibonacci experience, this chart with what
appears to be a DRPO, may help me in putting this together.

Any comments would be appreciated.

JdF

eGroups Sponsor