RE: [dlevels] Is this file better, i hope so

At 09:32 PM 1/15/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Do you see both areas of confluence?  around 2754 & 3030 ??
>
>Is it time to short for awhile?

Ron,

Let the chart tell you, see the other message I just
posted about watching lower time-frame for MACD
crossover.

At least we KNOW there are areas of NASDAQ
resistance.. So here is another strategy.. Look for
patterns (RRT, DRPO, B&B, etc) on lower time-frames
in the major NASDAQ stocks.. If you see a shorting pattern
on the stock, with the index at resistance - - POW! Dynamite.. But trade
with a reasonably close profit, OP on the lower time-frame, not XOP..

I do this with sector analysis..

-Neal.

>Much better, I see the confluence too..
>
>-Neal.