RE: [dlevels] NASD daily

Hi,

If the weekly MACD has not actually crossed up, on the close,
the trend is officially down. It's the crossing, not the direction
of it's pointing that matters...

Sometimes the best time to enter is when the MACD
ALMOST (or just slightly) crosses and the FIB level
holds.. For example.. To short, the weekly MACD would
ALMOST cross up at Fib confluence, then drop to lower time-frame,
say daily, see MACD confirmed cross down on daily, then enter on an even
lower time-frame, say 60-min, and short a rally at fib 60-min resistance.... No
guarantees, not as dependable as a DRPO, but usually very good.

-Neal.

At 09:29 PM 1/15/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Its my fault, i 'm uiseing stupid microsoft image composer and it cuts off
>parts of image.
>
>u r right. We have confluence at 2754 and again at approx 3030.
>
>at this point 3 X 3, Stochs & MACD are all indicating up trend on daily, but
>weekly 3 X 3 & stochs up & MACD almost up.
>
>Ron

---