From: Kenneth Lu [mailto:klutz@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 2:05 AM
To: dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [dlevels] COMPQ Daily

Hi Ron,

Good to see you're becoming the Fibtrader online expert here.

I'm at the parent's place for two weeks of Christmas vacation and have been
subjected to a week of non-stop CNBC during weekdays since my mother hangs
onto Maria's every last word as investment scripture, but that's another
story.

I've heard people talking about the Santa Claus rally so much that I'm
really tempted to take the contrarian view.  A few days up into the
confluence you've identified followed by a retest of our most recent lows.
Beyond that, who knows, although we do seem to be running out of 5/8
retracements if the nasdaq drops more than 100 or 200 points below recent
lows.

Anyone know what to do when you run out of fib retracement support levels
because price has just gone too low? (i.e. many internet related stocks)

-Ken