Re: [dlevels] MRBK

At 11:23 AM 12/21/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>What are the thoughts on entering a potential DRPO at this level with a stop
>just above the previous high?
>
>Kevin

Kevin,

I'm not sure if I understand you, but it is important not to anticipate a
directional signal. Wait for the signal.

The DRPO has a defined failure/stop, it's not related to a prior high..

It's a fun idea, but not something I'd do regularly. Much like Vegas.

-Neal.

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10924/1/_/_/_/977437994/