Re: [dlevels] D B&B "SUPPORTING"?

Hi Neal,

This communications stuff is tricky.  I ask about a daily B&B and you give
me hell about an intraday DRPO. :-)   At least you said it was a good
question. :-)

I obviously didn't make it clear that I was taking your advice and going to
an intraday chart to find support manifestation in a fib area for a daily
B&B.  That's what the pretty blue lines were about. :-)  Turned out to be
the case, too, thanks to your fine guidance. :-)  Keep up the good work.

Kevin

> Good question. See attached.
>
> It tried to be a Look-alike, but thrust wasn't even
> good enough for that..
>
> You're on the right track though. It was ugly,
> could have been profitable, but a DRPO should
> not be this painful..
>
> -Neal.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/_/_/977351640/