[dlevels] thanks

Thanks to all of you doing posts and discussions on
dlevels.  I'm on vacation until the 3 January, but vow to actively post
charts (if I can figure out how to get the bleeding things posted) and
participate more vigorously after that.  I think this is a marvelous
opportunity for all of us who are working out these powerful and high
probability trades to get even better.

One thing.  My trades are generally very short
term Nasdaq stocks(15 minutes to 2 hours usually--very occasionally up to 3
days) and I am looking for 2-7 pts on a trade (at least 5 % of stock's price),
often with very good accuracy.  I've got to have massive thrust (there is
that word) and obvious momentum in my setups.  I'd like to add dlevels into
my trades for even more accuracy and consistency, but my general impression so
far is that the DiNapoli trading setups work much better on longer trades of 2-5
days.  What is your impression, and are others trading very short term on
highly volatile equities as well--& using DiNapoli?

Max

eGroups Sponsor