Re: [dlevels] SUNW

If you post a DAILY, I'll do the same.. I don't have 130-mins..

-Neal.

At 10:14 AM 12/12/2000 +0800, you wrote:
Attached
chart of SUNW with what appears as a reasonable downward
thrust.
unfortunately, I do not have my DiNapoli
indicators compiled into QCharts as yet.
Perhaps another member of the group could put
up a corresponding chart with the MACD and Mod Stocastic
Thank you

John

eGroups
Sponsor