Re: [dlevels] AHAA

Kevin,

I am a new member, out of Neal's class last week with Max, Henry, Jim and Chris in Fremont.
I notice that your charts are set up using Qcharts.
I am currently using Qcharts and find the FIB retracements helpful.
Can you give me some guidance on how to set up the DiNapoli inputs as exhibited on your recent IDPH
and EMMS charts.
This would help me get started on being able to recognise the directional indicators.

Any help would be appreciated.

John Field

                    "Kevin Bryant"
                    <mntlblok@xxxx        To:     <dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    south.net>            cc:
                                          Subject:     Re: [dlevels] AHAA
                    12/09/00 02:31
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to dlevels

Nah. Neal would just make fun of me. :-)

If you find a use for them fine. Delete them if they're an aggravation.  I
just like the pretty colors. :-)

Some of them look like they could conceivably work out to be intraday double
repo's.  I'm currently playing with a theory that I could be wrong on a
bunch of these if I enter close enough to the first top and use it as my
initial stop area.  I set alerts for a .786 retracement once it looks like
it may be turning after the initial 3x3 crossing.

The losses would be small enough that only a few working out to XOP's (or
other targets that I believe I can reach on some) would more than make up
for them.  I'm quite used to my theories failing, though. :-) We'll see.  I
know that a low win rate is not DiNapoli, but I find that psychologically I
can handle a bunch of small losses better than I can the occasional
clobbering.  Plus, I get to do a lot more trades.  More fun and more data
more quickly.

Kevin

> Hi, Kevin:
> Thanks very much for the charts you put up on dlevels.  It's great!  Would
> you be willing occasionally to mention what it is you see, whether you are
> trading these charts, if you have calculated fibnodes, Osc.Pred.,
> MACD/Stoch, etc.?  Thanks a lot for your efforts,
> Max

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/_/_/976582750/