[dlevels] Re: Follow -up on recent class

  • To: dlevels@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dlevels] Re: Follow -up on recent class
  • From: Neal Hughes <neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:58:46 -0800

Jim,

At 12:27 PM 12/8/2000 -0800, you wrote:
I have
tried to re-create the lessons on my SP trading (7 m bars).  I do
not yet have the MACD for Mertastock but think I have recreated the
Stockastics.  Today, in a confirmed up trend, I caculated several
retracements and when the 3/8 or 5/8 was hit, I would look for a buy
@those Fib suport levels WHEN the Stockastics turned up.  Damn, it
worked.
Yay!! So it should...

I also looked at COP's etc. When should I take
profits or should I just exit on cross of Stockastics (8, 3, 3
)

Am I leaving something out?

Well, you could make it a lot more complicated...

This has greatly simplified my trading.
Thank you

Great!!

-Neal.