Re: [dlevels] AHAA

Nah. Neal would just make fun of me. :-)

If you find a use for them fine. Delete them if they're an aggravation.  I
just like the pretty colors. :-)

Some of them look like they could conceivably work out to be intraday double
repo's.  I'm currently playing with a theory that I could be wrong on a
bunch of these if I enter close enough to the first top and use it as my
initial stop area.  I set alerts for a .786 retracement once it looks like
it may be turning after the initial 3x3 crossing.

The losses would be small enough that only a few working out to XOP's (or
other targets that I believe I can reach on some) would more than make up
for them.  I'm quite used to my theories failing, though. :-) We'll see.  I
know that a low win rate is not DiNapoli, but I find that psychologically I
can handle a bunch of small losses better than I can the occasional
clobbering.  Plus, I get to do a lot more trades.  More fun and more data
more quickly.

Kevin

> Hi, Kevin:
> Thanks very much for the charts you put up on dlevels.  It's great!  Would
> you be willing occasionally to mention what it is you see, whether you are
> trading these charts, if you have calculated fibnodes, Osc.Pred.,
> MACD/Stoch, etc.?  Thanks a lot for your efforts,
> Max

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/_/_/976300316/