[dlevels] BRCD

Someone was asking about where the profit objective is on BRCD..

See attached, we must be at the OP now..

One more thing.. If you have the Oscillator-Predictor, put it on
this chart... I'd say it's time to bank the profit, cover the short.
Even if it does go down further, this is a wise place to take
a profit.

Check the Support nodes too. Where is support? I've not done
that, would be interested to see that if you've done it..

There's a lot of profit in these markets.. Unfortunately I'm
not trading this week! It's difficult to find the time between
now and January, so much to do, going away on holiday
etc..

How's everyone else doing?? Making some good trades?

-Neal.

---
DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -
http://www.fibtrader.com