Re: [dlevels] ADTN weekly

> I'm not crazy about this one.. Sloppy thrust.
>
> It's probably support, but not an ideal pattern.
> Is that what you're thinking too?
>
> -Neal.

Don't accuse me of thinking. :-)  It just had a bunch of down bars and then
a couple of crosses of the 3x3.  Figured it might be a LAL.  Almost
dismissed it out of hand, but then wondered if the length of the lowest bar
held any significance.  Basically just throwing out anything that catches my
eye.

Kevin

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/4/_/_/_/974241689/