[dlevels] Dow, Dallas this weekend.

Hello DLEVEL members,

I'll be doing a 1-hour computer lab in Las Vegas on Friday,
for more details see the Dallas show mentioned here:
http://www.fibtrader.com/sched.html

Attached are a couple of pages I'm reviewing in
preparation of the seminar... I thought I'd
send them since the are quite self-explanatory...
You'll need to unzip the attached file.

Look at the charts on the second page especially,
neat eh!

Thanks to those who past charts on this group,
I'll be more involved after I return from Vegas on
Monday.

Best wishes,
-Neal.
eGroups eLerts