RE: [dlevels] Re: NXTL

At 03:50 PM 11/2/00 -0800, you wrote:
>yes i am , but i was just replying to Kevin's post.

OK!! Just checking... Heheheh..

>I had a decent day today, but am not doing as good as i'd like. I still
>trying to download data to Metastock (takes forever).

 From TC2000? Maybe you want to junk TC2000, you already have
Genesis, right? Their data is delivered in Metastock format.

>Do you know how to
>program TC2000 to do the kind of scans that setup in my metastock?

No, sorry... You could build a custom scan to find something similar,
maybe scan for the last 3 closes above the Detrended Oscillator?
So scan for C > (simple moving average of the last 7 closes), and
test for it to be true the last 3 days?

There may be other TC2000 users on this email list who can help?

-Neal.

---
DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -
http://www.fibtrader.com