[dlevels] The Best DiNapoli Chart..

OK, let's have some fun...

As you prepare for trading this week, look for a good
DiNapoli trade.. Post your chart to the group.. Later
we'll vote to see who has the best trade..

Yes! I mean YOU! Post a trade. It doesn't have to be
perfect, whatever you want.. Do it.. There are 10 members
aready, let's see if we can get 10 trades.. Aw come on,
you're NOT shy!!!

I'm in Dallas, with limited internet access..
Will be in transit, out of action until Tuesday..

I was at a broker's booth at this trade-show on Friday,
they had on-line trading in the booth.. I was looking at
a chart they had on the screen, it was a good Fib retracement,
so I said, "Hey but that now, it's going up".. So he did...
Nice profit in a short time.. Everyone was amazed... Weird how it
works.. It wasn't even a directional trade, not particularly
spectacular, but people are amazed when you use leading
indicators..

-Neal.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/11/_/_/_/972838961/