[dlevels] What this group is about.

Hello traders..

I started this group so that traders who have been to a DiNapoli private
seminar
can help EACH OTHER. The priority is to discuss specific charts,  and specific
trading opportunities, with the purpose of increasing your knowledge of
DiNapoli
techniques. Stock, options, commodities, currencies and any other traders are
welcome.

All messages should be about trading the DiNapoli way. Off-topic messages are
strongly discouraged.

Membership is by invitation only. Send email to neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you are
interested.

Please post a chart with your message, and please put the trading symbol in
the subject line of your message.

All members should answer questions of other members. Do not post questions
directly to me. I will be happy to respond to any messages as time permits, but
membership in this group requires that you contribute to the group.

Perhaps you will find a good trade now and then. Perhaps you
will further your knowledge, or just help another trader to do so.

Enjoy the group!

-Neal.
---
DiNapoli Fibonacci techniques -