Re: [amibroker] Re: Symbol counter

  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 21:49:03 -0700
  • From: "NW Trader" <ta4charts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Symbol counter

Hi Allan,

While not an AFL solution, you can also hover your cursor over a watchlist name and the watchlist number, name and number of symbols in the watchlist will be visible in a popup like the tool tips. Useful for quick checks on the size of any watchlists components without resorting to running an exploration.

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick