[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker as an intraday trading platform

  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 05:43:03 -0000
  • From: "victorio91306" <vabbene@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker as an intraday trading platform

Thank you for your response David.
I think AB is a great tool but have YET to build a Day Trading Structure with it.  I am looking to day trade utilizing Pivot Points and Support and Resistance lines.
I have only used AB with Yahoo EOD Data for research but am ready to step up to the next level.  I'm looking for advice as it pertains to Day Trading and the additional Broker support that might be the best.  Ninja comes to mind and also their Zen Wire.
Please let me know your thoughts as it pertains to day trading.
I want Pivot Point Tools in day trading time frames...3,5,15.30 60 minute and Dailey.
I want to build PP moving averages.
I was also wondering about Tech Support.  If I apply AB with Ninja is there a real time support via phone or internet?
Thank you very much for your generous response to my query.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx