[amibroker] Re: Converting from Daily to Weekly

  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 18:29:22 -0000
  • From: "droskill" <droskill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Converting from Daily to Weekly

Sorry - I removed it before posting - basically I'd put the TimeFrameRestore() after the Haco calculation and TimeFrameExpand(Haco,inDaily) - so it would be:

upw = dtr == 0 AND Ref( dtr, -1 ) AND utr;
dnw = utr == 0 AND Ref( utr, -1 ) AND dtr;

Haco = Flip( upw, dnw );

TimeFrameRestore();
TimeFrameExpand(Haco,inWeekly);

But this doesn't seem to work.