Re: [amibroker] Re: Doubts about Parameters

  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:39:32 -0800
  • From: L V Gandhi <lvglist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Doubts about Parameters

Mike,
Thanks for your time. My code has it. Only my concept of display of parameters was wrong.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Mike <sfclimbers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The only problem is that there is a missing semicolon after _SECTION_END(). Once added, the original code, in its entirety, appears to be functioning as desired.

Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "NW Trader" <pk47hargus@xxx> wrote:

> Hi L V,
>
> Well when I copy your code into the formula editor and try to apply it I get errors and no chart until I comment out everything from if(arrows) to the end.
>
> Then I get a line plot of the closing price (which is what your code specifies) and opening the parameters menu, I have all the parameters for Price Field color style and Display arrows.
>
> I doubt that this is what you were aiming for, but that's what you've got. If you wanted a MACD, then you must specify MACD code in the formula you are adding to a pane. I think you are working with just a snippet of code, not the entire code.
>
> You could overlay this snippet on a macd formula, but I don't know what that will accomplish as long as you are plotting the price field.
>
> Peace and Justice --- Patrick

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/