[amibroker] 50% CPU limit

I am using a system for Amibroker only, and frequently have 10+ charts open at a time. I set my charts to a 0 seconds (every tick), but this refresh will throttle back to ensure the application does not use more than an average 50%. From the Help File:

Once you enter zero, AmiBroker will refresh all charts with every new trade arriving provided that the formulas you use execute fast enough. If not, it will dynamically adjust refresh rate to maintain maximum possible refresh rate without consuming more than 50% of CPU (on average). So for example if your charts take 0.2 sec to execute AmiBroker will refresh them on average 2.5 times per second.Once you enter zero, AmiBroker will refresh all charts with every new trade arriving provided that the formulas you use execute fast enough. If not, it will dynamically adjust refresh rate to maintain maximum possible refresh rate without consuming more than 50% of CPU (on average). So for example if your charts take 0.2 sec to execute AmiBrokerwill refresh them on average 2.5 times per second.

Since my system is only using Amibroker, it seems a waste I can't crank out more CPU utilisation from the application. Any work around for this?

Adrian

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/