[amibroker] Re: [AmiBroker-at] Calling IBC within a DLL

  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:38:23 -0500
  • From: Mark Hike <markhike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: [AmiBroker-at] Calling IBC within a DLL

Hi Barry or other folks,

Sorry to dig out this old post. I am working on a AFL plugin DLL to receive autotrade signals from Collective2 and need to understand how to call IBC from within the DLL.

I was planning to use Trader68 to do autotrading for Collective2 but found that TWS only allows one master client and I have my own AT system running though Amibroker + IBC. So the only solution is to develop my own C2Gateway.dll and make it part of the Amibroker + IBC setup. It does not seem to be a difficult tasks just a lot of XML parsing work. I may release the dll if it becomes useful.

Thanks,

- Mark