Re: [amibroker] Re: Scan / Exploration of Intraday data.

  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 10:42:27 -0800
  • From: "NW Trader" <ta4charts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Scan / Exploration of Intraday data.

Hi jolly,

OK, sorry I missed that post.

Now I'm stumped as I have two computers set up with a QT feed to AB Pro and do not have your issue.

You said your database is configured for intraday data -- one minute or something less than daily, and you have a check in "Allow mixed EOD/Intraday data" in intraday settings (the middle button) and the filtering is set to the period and the market hours you are checking? Local data storage is enabled?  You can see data in AB at the intraday interval that you want to test on?  In Preferences -> Intraday, have you defined any custom intervals? In Database settings -> Configure you have the refresh interval set to the database setting or something less (I have mine set to 1 second)?

Like I said,just spit balling here.

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick