Re: [amibroker] Re: Scan / Exploration of Intraday data.

  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:55:37 -0800
  • From: "NW Trader" <ta4charts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Scan / Exploration of Intraday data.

Hi jolly,

Not certain that you have read the intraday AB info completely or what you mean by This is with the Intraday arrangement on, connected, set-up and functioning correctly. However the advice Prashanth gave is not complete.
Open the AA pane, and then click on settings and change Periodicity to the intraday time frame you want and which your database supports.  Don't just rely on the fact that you have 5 min data base setting, you must set the exploration/backtest/scan to use the intraday period you want.

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick