[amibroker] Re: Question about JScript/VBScript & DLL's...

  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 13:43:34 -0000
  • From: "jooleanlogic" <jooleanl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Question about JScript/VBScript & DLL's...

As far as I know Sid, the ftol2 is the assembler code for converting a float to an int.
Are you trying to step into that line of code (F11) during debugging or does it give you that error no matter what?
There's not much point stepping into the assembler file for that, just step over it with F10.

Mp stuff's coming along fine. Visually, I've been using it for a few months but work under the hood will be ongoing for a while.

Jules.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx