[amibroker] Manually drawn studies gone missing.

  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:50:29 +0530
  • From: kaizenwarrior@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] Manually drawn studies gone missing.

hi,
Just a week old with AB and tryin to catch up with the fundamentals of GUI and the know wheres.
At the moment, I am not sure of how to back-up/restore the manual study(s) that I drew on a specific symbol.

My experience is: the studies drawn on a symbol re-appears in a new/second chart when the same Symbol is selected.
But this behaviour seems to be changing, and am not sure I got the logic on the way studies are managed by AB.

Another observation today actually triggered me of this email... a horizontal line visible on 1 min, isn't visible on Daily time frame, though other lines of the same layer are visible on all time frames. Confirmed its not out of price range visibility though, by drawing a new line and verified it acting normal.

These may be simple and naive yet getting complicated due to my beginner's anxiety.

Trying to search thru gmane offline dump alongside the userguide. but somehow not being lucky with my keywords in the search.

Any suggestions or ideas are most welcome.

thanks,
Magesh

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/