[amibroker] Solved - Exploration on last bar in chart

  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 03:07:53 -0000
  • From: "s2trader" <sudarshansukhani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Solved - Exploration on last bar in chart

Mike,

I finally solved this problem. I compared the values given by the exploration to those on the chart and found the two lines had different values. I realized that the parameters in the exploration had been set to 18 while the code had been changed to 8. Anyway, resetting the parameters solved the problem. My code was ok.

Thanks a lot.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx