[amibroker] Re: Howto backtest only the top 10 stocks even though your filter list gives you

  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 21:54:29 -0000
  • From: "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Howto backtest only the top 10 stocks even though your filter list gives you

My other reply seems not to have made it through, or is delayed. Read the following threads:

1. To do exactly what you want
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/114739

2. To get the same result, but much much faster
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/114784

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/