[amibroker] Re: I optimize, reset defaults, run backtest and can't duplicate results

  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:09:10 -0000
  • From: "Leif P" <peterson.leif@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: I optimize, reset defaults, run backtest and can't duplicate results

I would be curious on what responses, you get, since I have also witnessed some randomness for the same backtest parameters.  What I have noticed is that when a run backtest a second time after the first (following optimization) the results are different.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx