[amibroker] Re: Where does Amibroker store its formula files

  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 08:04:46 -0000
  • From: "Mike" <sfclimbers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Where does Amibroker store its formula files

Hi,

An easy way to check is to:

Run Amibroker
Switch to Charts tab
Expand Custom folder
Right click and select Edit for any file that you want to locate
>From Amibroker editor, click File menu and Save As menu item

Now you can see exactly where that file currently resides via the Windows save dialog.

Cancel out of the save dialog to leave things unchanged.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx