Re: [amibroker] Re: ADX DMI CROSSOVER

  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 15:24:35 +0530
  • From: Rakesh Sahgal <rakeshsahgal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: ADX DMI CROSSOVER

Writng an afl for that purpose is not difficult .

Patrick has been kind enough to point you in the right direction. Read up on "CROSS". If you do not mind making the effort that is.

If your effort does not succeed, I shall be more than glad to help you with this, even though I am not an afl guru.

Regards

Rakesh Sahgal