[amibroker] Re: PremiumData.net and Interactive Brokers intraday

  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:50:21 -0000
  • From: "droskill" <droskill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: PremiumData.net and Interactive Brokers intraday

I don't know anyway to do it - if anyone has any pointers on this I also would love to hear how to do this.  Currently I'm using TC2007 data which can be updated intraday, so I'm updating 30 minutes before the close to get my scans done.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/

    amibroker-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    amibroker-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx