Re: [amibroker] Anyone using a System-CheckSum?

  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 23:11:34 -0500
  • From: Keith McCombs <kmccombs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Anyone using a System-CheckSum?

Herman --
This does not answer the question you asked.  But along a similar line, I use a free program called AutoVer to automatically save every version of .afl code that I write and/or modify.  You can find it here:
http://beanland.net.au/autover/

It's most helpful when my obvious fix is not a fix at all and I have to back peddle unexpectedly (multiple versions ago).
-- Keith