Re: [amibroker] AFL Probs

Dear NW Trader,
Thanks for ur reply.
But still my prob is not solved, what i want is TO FILTER OUT DATA WHICH HAS ITS PREV CLOSE EUQAL TO LOWEST CLOSE IN PAST 10 DAYS.
I know it is very simple like this.

Cond = LLV(Ref(C,-1),10) == Ref(C, -1) ;

but it is giving me false data where lowest close is 2,3,4,5,6,7, 8 or 9 bar ago !!!!!
I m confuded .

Regards
Abbas Ali

Inactive hide details for "NW Trader" ---02/25/2010 11:46:18 AM---Hi Abbas, I do not know if the following clues will help; I h"NW Trader" ---02/25/2010 11:46:18 AM---Hi Abbas, I do not know if the following clues will help; I hope so. I can't be certain what it is

"NW Trader" <ta4charts@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/25/2010 11:46 AM

Re: [amibroker] AFL Probs

Hi Abbas,

I do not know if the following clues will help; I hope so. I can't be certain what it is that you are trying to do as your explanation was truncated or incomplete.

LL = LLV(L,10); // This will return the lowest low of the past 10 bars, including the most recent bar and yesterday's bar as well.

LL2 = Ref( LLV( L, 10 ), -2) ; This will return the lowest low of the 10 bars prior to 2 bars ago.

Thus your code is checking to see if yesterday's low is equal to itself (which it will always be). If you want to see if yesterday's low is equal to the lowest low of the 10 bars preceding it, use LL2 stated above.

As to your two prior questions that went unanswered, AFAIK, the title statement can only handle text, not shapes. You can do different colors, values and messages (such as a green "BUY", a yellow "Setup Condition Met", etc.). As to the display in the ticker box, contact AB support as that is beyond my usage and I do not do the Indian markets.

Peace and Justice --- Patrick